Welcome to the Asian-German Knowledge Network for Transport and Logistics e.V.!
Our objective: The AGKN – Asian-German Knowledge Network for Transport and Logistics e.V. was founded in Bremen in 2014. By combining different research areas of founding member institutions from Germany, China, Vietnam, and Thailand the association has since become to the Asian-German transfer platform in the areas of research, consulting and training focusing on transport and logistics.
Our services: Focal points of AGKN in research, training, and consulting are the development, evaluation and communication involved in innovative technical and economic design and control measures in maritime business, logistics, transport and distributed production. Quantitative and qualitative evaluation and decision making tools will be also developed and applied in the context of training, consulting and research in cooperation with business partners, both on a national and international level. Types of trainings are amongst others train-the-trainer, staff trainings, team building, cross-cultural training, coaching, cooperation support, and market development.
Our topics: Major topics are but not limited to
- Digitalization of processes in line with supply chain management and cloud logistics
- Sustainable supply chains and demand chain management
- Meso-logistics in combination with site planning and cluster development
- Value engineering and value chain management
- Port management and intermodal hinterland connectivity
- Supply chain finance and controlling
- Logistics hubs and freight villages
- International transport corridors and market development
- Coopetitive collaboration and resource sharing
Our experts: Through an intensive exchange with logistics experts within the AGKN network in Germany and South-East Asia, we are able to offer our customers a broad service spectrum. Our association is a knowledge hub in the field of logistics, transportation, cargo mobility and ocean shipping in Germany and Asia to develop and implement efficient business solutions and process innovations.
Countries: Services were already offered in Cambodia, China, Germany, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our association is open to everyone! Both institutional and personal memberships are welcome – fill out and send us this application for membership.